How Can a PEO Company Help?
A PEO can help your Rogers business streamline tasks, save money on insurances and gain time to work on growth. Just a few of the advantages include big discounts on Arkansas workers' compensation insurance, complete payroll management and access to affordable group healthcare.
A company that provides employee leasing services is called a PEO, which stands for Professional Employer Organization. HR outsourcing through a PEO company has become one of the hottest business trends in the last few decades and continues to experience double-digit growth each year.
Statistics of PEO Services:
- There are 907 PEOs in the United States.
- The total employment represented by the PEO industry is roughly the same as the combined number of employees for Walmart (United States only), Amazon, IBM, FedEx, Starbucks, AT&T, Wells Fargo, Apple, and Google.
- Businesses in a PEO arrangement grow 7-9 percent faster, have 10-14 percent lower turnover, and are 50 percent less likely to go out of business.
- PEOs are able to offer a broad array of HR services at a lower cost, and offer access to retirement plans to small business that may not otherwise sponsor them.
- The PEO industry's 175,000 clients represent 15 percent of all employers with 10 to 99 employees.
How Do PEOs Work?
Employees leased through a PEO report to the client company for their daily tasks, but claim the PEO as their employer on tax forms. Millions of workers are overseen by more than 900 PEO companies in the United States alone. This type of human resource outsourcing is also known as co-employment.
How We Can Help?
With so many options and each providing varied services and pricing - which one can deliver the best results for your Rogers operations? When you use our expertise, you can rest assured you are getting the highest quality PEO services at the best cost.
What you can save depends on your current situation. As the nation's leading PEO brokerage since 2001, we'll give you the information and pricing to make an informed decision. We're here to help.