Why Use a PEO Company?
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) have many advantages. One of the biggest benefits is the freedom to focus on running your business, while outsourcing the administrative work that comes with having employees. A PEO’s trained human resource professionals perform all of the payroll and HR tasks that take up so much valuable time.
PEOs use HR experts to keep your company on top of regulations and changes in labor laws and health care. These changes happen every year, and if the necessary actions are not taken, the business owner can face penalties or additional costs.
Additional PEO Benefits Include:
- Reduced Unemployment Tax Burdens- Oftentimes, PEO companies can extend state unemployment tax rates (SUTA) that are lower than a business can get on their own.
- Excellent Employee Benefits- PEOs provide your company with high quality, affordable employee benefits so you can attract the best talent to your organization.
- Lower Workers' Comp Costs – PEOs can save companies between 15-40% on their workers’ compensation insurance rates. Plus, with a PEO arrangement, there are no upfront costs, and there are never any audits or audit fees.
- Reduced Turnover – PEO programs offer flexible payroll options, benefit and retirement options, and a safe working environment- keeping employees happy in the workplace.
What Kind of Businesses Use A PEO Service?
With over 900 PEO companies in the US, any business can find value these services. Currently, PEOs work with between 156,000 and 180,000 small and mid-size businesses, employing between 2.7 and 3.4 million people.
How Is Payroll Delivered By The PEO?
Reporting payroll wages for the pay period can be done by phone, email or in many cases through the PEOs secure online portal. There’s a number of options for receiving your payroll including:
- FedEx or courier delivery of checks.
- Remote check printing at your office.
- Direct deposit or Mastercard pay cards (most popular).
Reasons to Choose ELQ.
With over 700 PEO providers to choose from, ELQ uses our industry experience to match your most important needs with the right service.
We guarantee your satisfaction, and you’ll get all of your questions answered up front. We take responsibility for the providers we recommend and hold them accountable for the promises they make.
Our customer service is the best in the industry, so call or fill out our quote request form to see how much you could be saving!