What Can a Louisiana PEO Do For You?
There are many benefits for Louisiana employers looking to partner with a PEO. One of the biggest advantages is the time savings that business owners are able to achieve by outsourcing the headaches of payroll and HR management. When a PEO company handles the busy work, an employer is able to focus his/her time on building profits and expanding business opportunities.
Other PEO Benefits include:
- Reduced Unemployment Tax Burdens. In some cases, PEOs can offer state unemployment tax rates (SUTA) that are lower than a client's business can get on their own.
- Better Employee Benefits. PEOs makes it easy to attract and retain the best employees by providing your company with high quality, affordable employee benefits.
- Lowered Costs. PEOs can typically save companies 15-40% on their Louisiana workers' compensation insurance rates. Plus, with a PEO arrangement, workers' compensation premiums are collected with payroll each pay period, eliminating down payments and policy fees. Even better, you'll never experience time consuming, surprise audits.
How Does a PEO Arrangement Work?
The arrangement between a PEO and a client is called co-employment. In this relationship, the PEO manages benefits administration, payroll processing, tax remittance, risk management, and other HR services for your Louisiana business.
You maintain the day-to-day operations of your business and employees, including hiring and training and employee supervision with no loss of control of your company. The only changes you'll notice, are lower employment costs and more time for profit producing tasks.
Louisiana Workers' Comp Costs with a PEO
One of the biggest reasons a business owner may use a PEO is to save money on Louisiana workers' compensation insurance. Many employers find it to be one of the highest costs in running a business. Work comp through a PEO has many benefits, including:
No Money Down
- No Audits
- Big Savings- Pay up to 40% less than state rates on insurance premiums
- Risk Management and Safety Programs
- Return to Work Programs
- Easy Certificates of Insurance
Choosing a PEO employee leasing company is a big decision and we treat it that way. We're licensed insurance agents with over 25 years of experience in the PEO industry. Since 2001, we've saved employers millions of dollars in workers' comp and health insurance premiums. More importantly, we help businesses focus on business - instead of employment related issues.
We've done the research on hundreds on PEO programs across the country, so you don't have to - that's what we do! As independent agents, you'll get all the facts and questions answered up front. We eliminate the concerns, so you're comfortable with your decision. We're the only PEO brokerage service that guarantees your satisfaction. Call today to see how your Louisiana business could benefit.
New Orleans | Shreveport | Baton Rouge | Alexandria | Monroe | Kenner