How Does a PEO Help?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) handles the administrative aspects of managing employees, and frees up business owner to handle the management and the day-to-day tasks. A PEO specializes in payroll, workers' compensation, health benefits, and human resources.
They help employers maximize their profits, increase the productivity of their employees, reduce time spent on payroll and HR tasks, reduce liability, and ultimately reduce overall labor costs.
PEOs have significant purchasing power with insurance carriers because of their economies of scale. And because they have better purchasing power, PEOs are able to offer their clients richer benefits for significantly lower costs.
PEOs have been one of the fastest growing business services in the last two decades. So what are the benefits of a PEO for your insulation company?
• Reduction in payroll management costs, allowing you to devote more time to growing and managing your core business
• Decreased labor related risks and employment-related liabilities
• Access to better employee benefits and retirement savings plans at reduced cost
• Big savings on workers' compensation insurance rates
• Access to an HR services professional to manage governmental compliance issues and complex employment laws
Why Use ELQ?
Using ELQ is the easiest way to find the right PEO for your insulation company. With over 700 services to choose from, there may be only one that can deliver the benefits you need. We've helped insulation companies just like yours save thousands of dollars in taxes and insurance since 2001.
We know who can deliver the benefits you need, saving you time from endless searches and hard sells. There's no cost to you to see how much you could be saving! As the nation's leading PEO brokerage, we give you the information to make an informed decision. Give us a call- we're here to help.