How Can a PEO Help Your Fayetteville Business?
By reducing employment related costs and giving you more time to work on things that really matter, like growing your business. With savings on Arkansas workers' comp insurance, complete payroll management and affordable employee benefit options, a PEO service helps you streamline, save money and gain time.
- Savings on Arkansas workers' compensation insurance, with no audits on a pay-as-you-go program.
- Payroll outsourcing for less than in-house costs! From quarterly and annual reporting, direct deposit, pay cards, unemployment claims assistance and more.
- Human resource help for everyday employment issues, including tailored employee handbooks and work-place safety manuals.
- Employee benefits options like group healthcare, vision, dental, supplemental, even 401(k) plans for the smallest business.
PEO (Professional Employer Organization), or employee leasing services have been around for almost 40 years now serving every state and industry. A unique co-employment relationship, allows the business owner to outsource employment administration tasks such as, HR, payroll management, compliance and much more. This enables businesses to focus on BUSINESS - not employment issues.
- There are 907 PEOs in the United States.
- The total employment represented by the PEO industry is roughly the same as the combined number of employees for Walmart (United States only), Amazon, IBM, FedEx, Starbucks, AT&T, Wells Fargo, Apple, and Google.
- The PEO industry's 175,000 clients represent 15 percent of all employers with 10 to 99 employees.
- Between 2008 and 2017, the number of WSEs employed in the PEO industry grew at a compounded annual rate of 8.3 percent. This is roughly 14 times higher than the compounded annual growth rate of employment in the economy overall during the same period.
- Businesses in a PEO arrangement grow 7-9 percent faster, have 10-14 percent lower turnover, and are 50 percent less likely to go out of business.
How We Help
With hundreds of PEO and HR outsourcing providers to consider, there may be only one that fits the needs of your unique Fayetteville operation. Using ELQ is the easiest way to find the right provider for you. Give us a call, since 2001 we've saved thousands of employers millions of dollars in taxes and insurance. Get answers that make sense, we're here to help.