How Can A PEO Help Your Roofing Business?
Accurate named a Professional Employer Organization, because PEO companies focus on everything that has to do with employment. Roofing businesses use a PEO service, to spend their time and resources on sales, service and growth instead of being a “professional employer.” From hiring and retiring, to risk management, payroll and employment HR issues - just a few of the many benefits include:
- Big savings on roofing workers' comp insurance, with no down payments, policy fees or audits.
- Payroll services, including quarterly and year-end tax reporting, issuance of w-2s, wage garnishments, direct deposit and more.
- Human resource management for employment related issues and compliance with governmental regulations.
- Access to great employee benefits.
Can A PEO Affect Workers' Comp Rates?
Absolutely! For many roofing companies, workers' compensation insurance is one of the most expensive parts of running their business. That's where an employee leasing company can really provide relief. Even businesses with a high experience modification factor based on claims can see big savings.
What Are The Costs For PEO Services?
Far less than in-house costs. Average administrative costs when using a PEO are between 2% - 4% of your annual payroll. For example, if you have a $500k payroll - a 2% management fee would be $10k yearly. Considering complete payroll, work comp, employee benefits, risk management and HR services are included - the value of outsourcing with a PEO can't be beat. More importantly, you'll notice the time savings your roofing company has gained to operate and work on growth instead of paperwork.
How Is Payroll Delivered By The PEO?
Reporting your payroll can be done by phone, email or in many cases through the PEOs secure online portal. There’s a number of options for receiving your payroll including:
- FedEx or courier delivery of checks.
- Direct deposit or Mastercard pay cards (most popular).
- Remote check printing at your office.
Because we've done the vetting and research on hundreds of PEO providers since 2001, so you don't have to! Plus, thousands of others have and you'll know within minutes how a PEO service could impact your roofing business.
Looking to outsource payroll hassles? We have solutions. Are workers' comp costs affecting profit margins? We can help. Give us a call and let's find out how a PEO could benefit your business.