Benefits of a PEO Service
The weight of employment administrative work and costs can quickly lower profit margins for a golf and country club. Professional Employer Organizations, or PEOs, are in high demand for dramatically reducing costs and employee related liabilities with the following benefits:
- Big discounts on workers' compensation insurance, with no audits on a pay-as-you go plan.
- Access to group health insurance, dental, vision and supplemental plans.
- Outsource the headaches of payroll, tax reporting, quarterly and year-end reports, wage garnishments and more.
- HR experts to help you manage employment issues and governmental compliance paperwork.
How Does The PEO Relationship Work for Country Clubs?
A PEO becomes the back office partner for your country club, allowing you to outsource work that takes time and doesn't generate a dime of revenue. Originally termed and still known as "employee leasing," PEOs provide annual payroll services on a robust platform, with human resource professionals that help in lowering your employment liabilities. Plus, you'll experience big discounts on workers' compensation insurance rates - even with claims issues and high experience modifiers.
Save Money By Using a Country Club PEO
Most PEO companies base their administrative charges on the clients gross annual payroll and that fee averages between 2-4%. Outside of this management fee, many leasing companies offer more robust benefits such as, background checks, life insurance, employee assistance programs (EAP) and much more. Some Professional Employer Organizations include these benefits in your administrative fee while others may charge as a la carte - and this is just one area where we can help.
According to a recent study by noted economist McBassi & Company:
- 70% have reported their revenues have increased since using a PEO
- 66% reported their profitable has increased since using a PEO
- 98% would recommend a PEO to a small business colleague
- 50% are less likely to go out of business
How Can We Help?
With over 20 years of HR outsourcing experience in the golf and country club industry, ELQ eliminates the hassle of interviewing countless providers and delivers the PEO solution that make sense for you. Give us a call or fill out our online request form. Since 2001 we've saved thousands of employers millions of dollars in insurance premiums, while giving those more time to work on the things that really matter - like growing your business.