How Can a Colorado PEO Service Help You?
There are a number of great benefits for employers looking to partner with a PEO. One of the biggest advantages is the time savings that business owners are able to achieve by outsourcing the headaches of payroll and employee management.
When the PEO manage this busy work, an employer is able to focus his/her time on building profits and expanding business opportunities.
Other PEO Benefits include:
Reduced Unemployment Tax Burdens: In some cases, PEOs can extend state unemployment tax rates (SUTA) that are lower than a client's business can get on their own.
- Better Employee Benefits: PEOs makes it easy to attract and retain the best employees by providing your company with high quality, affordable employee benefits.
- Lowered Costs: PEOs can typically save Colorado companies 15-25% on their workers' compensation insurance rates. Plus, workers' compensation premiums are collected with weekly or bi-weekly payroll, eliminating down payments, policy fees and annual audits.
- Less Turnover: PEO companies allow business owners to offer their employees a sense of security by providing flexible payroll options, benefit and retirement options and a safe working environment.
How Does a PEO Arrangement Work?
The arrangement between a PEO and a client is called co-employment. In this relationship, the PEO administers benefits, payroll processing, tax remittance, risk management, and other human resource services for your company. You maintain the day-to-day operations of your business and employees, including hiring, training and employee scheduling - with no loss of control of your company.
Colorado Workers' Comp Costs with a PEO
One of the biggest reasons a business owner may use a PEO is to save money on workers' compensation. Many employers find it to be one of the highest costs in running a business. Work comp through a PEO has many benefits, including:
No Money Down
- No Audits
- Big Savings- Pay up to 40% less than state rates on insurance premiums
- Risk Management and Safety Programs
- Return to Work Programs
- Easy Certificates of Insurance
- OSHA Compliance
Why Use ELQ?
Choosing a PEO, employee leasing company is a big decision and we treat it that way. With over 900 PEO providers to consider, we've done the research and vetting for you. Just as your business is unique to any other, so is each PEO. Their services, benefits and costs vary dramatically. They work in different states, specialize in different industries and prefer specific employee size groups.
We're licensed insurance agents with over 20 years of experience in the PEO industry. Since 2001, we've saved employers millions of dollars in workers' comp and health insurance premiums. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. As independent brokers, you'll get all the facts and questions answered up front.
We eliminate the concerns, so you're comfortable with your decision. We take responsibility for the providers we recommend and hold them accountable for the promises they make.
We're the only PEO brokerage service that guarantees your satisfaction. Call us today to see how your Colorado business can benefit.
Boulder | Colorado Springs | Denver | Fort Collins | Greeley | Pueblo