Fuel costs, employment costs – all costs seem to be going up these days. A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) serving the transportation industry, could change everything if you look close at the benefits.
- Pay-as-you-go work comp insurance at up to 40% off on a master policy, with no audits.
- Payroll outsourcing means relief from liabilities and HR compliance demands, allowing for more time to work on growth.
- Unemployment claims assistance, labor law compliance and pre-employment screening.
- One source for communication, billing and everything related to employment.
- Access to great employee benefit programs.
Employees leased through PEOs report to their client company for their daily tasks, but claim the PEO as their legal employer on their tax forms. This employment method is known as co-employment. The only change the employer will notice is less administrative headaches as payroll, tax reporting and human resource hassles are now someone else's problem.
Give us a call, ask questions and get answers that make sense. Our success depends on yours and you'll see that we're here to help. Since 2001 Employee Leasing Quotes has made finding the perfect provider fast and easy.