What is a Professional Employer Organization?
PEOs, also known as employee leasing companies, have been reducing business costs for many years. One of the biggest reasons is because they eliminate payroll, paperwork and compliance issues. PEOs allow you to focus on work that makes money, versus work that doesn't. It's cheaper than you can do on your own with great benefits.
Advantages of using a PEO include:
- Huge savings on work comp rates
- Complete payroll management
- Access to great employee benefit programs
- No workers' compensation audits
- Unemployment insurance claim management
Workers' Compensation Advantages with a PEO Service
Obtaining workers' compensation insurance at reasonable rates is one of the biggest challenges for en employer in the structural steel industry. Thankfully, PEO companies can help. These programs improve your cash flow by reducing or eliminating the down payments that are usually required with the purchase of workers' comp insurance. Plus, depending on the size of your business, your premiums may be paid on a pay-as-you-go pay basis.
More Ways a PEO Can Help with Work Comp:
- Providing discounted workers' compensation premiums by negotiating competitive programs with insurance providers
- Resolve claims efficiently
- Risk management and safety programs to prevent injuries
- Implement a return-to-work program
- OSHA compliance
Why Choose ELQ?
Our team has been in the PEO industry since 2001 and we know the industry top to bottom. We'll be your best resource to provide a company that can best help your unique situation. PEOs are different in their specialties, terms and pricing- and we save you the time and effort required to interview each one. Plus, our negotiation and leverage in the industry ensure you get the BEST pricing.