How Can a PEO Help Your Towing Business?
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) are also known as employee leasing companies. These services operate as your company's off-site Human Resources team to manage all HR-related jobs. Those functions include payroll, employee benefits, unemployment insurance taxes and workers' compensation.
PEO programs offer real advantages to towing companies of all sizes. The ability to streamline payroll, insurances and HR services to one source on a pay-as-you-go program simplifies work, saves you money and reduces administrative burdens. Plus, the advantage of co-employment means the PEO assumes tax and other liabilities on behalf of their clients, making it easier to stay focused on growing your towing operations.
A PEO provides:
- Experienced professionals in HR, benefits, payroll, risk management and workers' comp
- Pay-as-you-go workers' compensation insurance with no audits or down payments
- Full payroll services including direct deposit and payroll reports
- Assistance with employment-related compliance
- Affordable employee benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, supplemental and 401(k) plans.
- Access to professional HR guidance and materials
- Employment and risk management related claim management
- Employee handbooks, policies, procedures and practices
PEOs For Small Towing Companies
Often, workers' compensation insurance is one of the highest costs of running a business, and this can be especially true for small companies. Employee leasing services offer discounted work comp rates and outsource all of the headaches the arise with a claim. By partnering with a PEO company, your rates can be dramatically less than your state rates.
Professional Employer Organizations ensure that your company is always in government compliance. With often changing rules and regulations, the PEO's professional HR team ensures you are always protected. Another benefit of leasing companies is that they are able to offer group healthcare on a budget for small companies who can't find coverage.
Why Use Employee Leasing Quotes?
ELQ was founded in 2001, and we are expert resources in the PEO industry. Our goal is to provide a leasing company that will best fit each unique business. These services are all different in how they work and what they specialize in, so our expertise ensures you have the best match. Plus, our negation and leverage in the industry ensure you get the BEST pricing.
We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service in the industry, and we strive for 100% satisfaction. Check out our many customer testimonials, then give us a call. We'll help you start saving money today!